Seth Powell is a wealth management financial advisor based in Nashville, TN.
Seth joined CAPTRUST in 2022 from TrustCore Financial Services and serves as a senior associate and financial advisor. He supports clients through financial planning solutions and has been in the industry since 2021. Seth holds a Bachelor of Business Administration degree and a Master of Science degree in accounting from the University of Kentucky.
Outside of work, he enjoys golfing, fly-fishing, and chasing waterfowl. Seth is also a volunteer at Second Harvest Food Bank of Middle Tennessee and is a committee member for the Delta Waterfowl Nashville Chapter.
- Bachelor of Business Administration degree from the University of Kentucky
- Master of Science degree in accounting from the University of Kentucky
- Certified Public Accountant
- Volunteer, Second Harvest Food Bank of Middle Tennessee
- Committee Member, Delta Waterfowl Nashville Chapter