Chip Mang, AIF®, CFP®, C(k)P®, CWS®
- Porter, IN
- Around The Year by Nick Murray | Animal House
- Jimmy Buffett, Warren Buffett, and Walter Payton
- If your not growing......your dying
- honesty, integrity, and work ethic
Chip is a principal and financial advisor based out of the Lakeside office location.
Chip joined CAPTRUST in 2020 as a principal and financial advisor responsible for providing investment advisory services to high-net-worth individuals, families, and institutions.
Prior to joining CAPTRUST, Chip spent more than fifteen years with Lakeside Wealth Management, a firm specializing in financial planning, fiduciary and corporate qualified plan consulting, small business services, risk and asset management, and estate, tax, and life insurance planning since 2002. There, Chip held the position of chief investment officer, where he oversaw a large team of asset management professionals responsible for evaluating and maintaining investment models, updating the firm on industry trends, and researching complex fund strategies for both private wealth clients and corporate retirement planning. Prior to his work at Lakeside Wealth Management, Chip spent several years as a specialist for the Chicago Stock Exchange.
When Chip is not working with his clients, he enjoys boating, fishing, and hunting.
- Bachelor of Science degree in marketing, economics, and finance from Purdue University
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®)
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®)
- Certified 401(k) Professional (C(k)P®)
- Certified Wealth Strategist® (CWS®)
- Volunteer—Rebuilding Together Duneland
- Volunteer—American Cancer Society
- Volunteer—Shirley Heinze Land Trust
News & Resources
Sorry, no news items found.