Chris Frain, C(k)P®, CRPS®, CWS®
- South Bend, IN
- Flags of our Fathers | Rudy
- Abraham Lincoln, John F Kennedy, and Martin Luther King Jr.
- The journey is what bring us happiness not the destination.
- Honesty, compassion, and integrity
Chris is a financial advisor and relationship manager out of the Lakeside office location.
Chris joined CAPTRUST in 2020 as a financial advisor and relationship manager. He assists in plan design, plan review, and participant education for the institutional side of the business. His responsibilities on the wealth side include walking clients through the retirement planning journey and helping them transition into life after retirement.
Prior to joining CAPTRUST, Chris was a financial advisor with Lakeside Wealth Management, a firm specializing in financial planning, fiduciary and corporate qualified plan consulting, small business services, risk and asset management, and estate, tax, and life insurance planning since 2002.
Chris is a self-proclaimed sports fanatic who enjoys traveling and big city adventures.
- Bachelor of Science degree in finance from the University of Iowa
- Certified 401(k) Professional (C(k)P©)
- Chartered Retirement Plans Specialist® (CRPS®)
- Certified Wealth Strategist© (CWS©)
- Volunteer—Rebuilding Together Duneland
- Volunteer—United Way
- Volunteer—Junior Achievement
- Member—Delta Chi Fraternity
News & Resources
Sorry, no news items found.