- Fort Wayne, Indiana
- "Winning Every Day" by Lou Holtz | Caddyshack
- Winston Churchill, the pope, and Peyton Manning
- Treat others as you want to be treated.
- Reliable, humorous, and considerate
Craig is a vice president and financial advisor based out of the CAPTRUST Lakeside location.
Craig joined CAPTRUST in 2020 as a vice president and financial advisor charged with helping plan sponsors to mitigate their fiduciary responsibilities, lead fiduciary training for retirement plan committees, and serving as the lead advisor to plan sponsors for investment oversights, compliance fulfillment, best practices, and plan governance.
Prior to joining CAPTRUST, Craig spent more than seven years with Lakeside Wealth Management, a firm specializing in financial planning, fiduciary and corporate qualified plan consulting, small business services, risk and asset management, and estate, tax, and life insurance planning since 2002. There, he served as in-house counsel and director of qualified plans. Prior to his work at Lakeside, Craig served as a senior relationship manager and assistant vice president at Wells Fargo Institutional Trust Group.
When he is not at the office or with a client, he enjoys time at the beach, learning about wine, and making time to support the Riley Hospital for Children and Ronald McDonald House Charities.
- Bachelor of Arts degree in political science and economics from Indiana University Bloomington
- Juris Doctorate degree from Valparaiso University School of Law
- Secretary—St. Monica Catholic Church
- Volunteer—United Way
News & Resources
Sorry, no news items found.