Hunter Brackett, CFA®
- Charlotte, NC
- Into Thin Air | Raiders of the Lost Ark
- My grandfather, John Wooden, and Thomas Edison
- Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.
- Perseverance, integrity, and compassion
Consulting Research Group
Hunter specializes in conducting due diligence on funds to determine their suitability for clients and works out of the Raleigh, NC location.
Hunter joined CAPTRUST in 2012 and is currently a senior manager of investment research, responsible for overseeing the firm’s equity manager research and conducting due diligence on funds to determine their suitability for clients. He is also a member of the investment committee that manages the firm’s discretionary portfolios. Prior to joining the firm, Hunter worked as a equity analyst for NCM Capital, and he has worked in the industry since 2003.
- Bachelor of Arts degree in economics from Washington and Lee University
- Master of Business Administration degree in investment management from the Kenan-Flagler Busines School at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Chartered Financial Analyst®
News & Resources
Sorry, no news items found.