John Appleby, CIMA®, PMP®
- Burton, England
- Fields of Fire
- Chris McCormack
- Do or do not, there is no try.
- Honesty and dependability
Corporate Operations Group
John is managing director of business operations for CAPTRUST and is based out of Raleigh, North Carolina.
John oversees CAPTRUST’s overall business operations. This includes trading, performance reporting, wealth operations, project management, process improvement, and the firm’s business analyst teams. In addition, John is responsible for managing firm-wide integrations of new advisory practices, products, and services.
John is also chair of CAPTRUST’s strategic planning committee, NPI. This group manages the development and implementation of the firm’s major corporate initiatives.
Prior to joining CAPTRUST in 1997, John served as a defense analyst for British Aerospace and as a researcher at the Royal United Services Institute based in London.
John is a member of the firm’s Leadership Team.
- Bachelor of Arts degree in in economics and international relations from Coventry University
- Certified Investment Management Analyst® (CIMA®)
- Project Management Professional (PMP®)
News & Resources
Sorry, no news items found.