Judith A. Shine, CFP®
Senior Vice President,
- Rumson, NJ
- Truman by David McCullogh | Billy Elliot
- Jesus Christ, Abraham Lincoln, and Monet. But not all on the same night.
- “Life may not be fun but it certainly is funny”.
- Kindness, intelligence and a sense of humor.
Judy is a senior vice president and financial advisor working in CAPTRUST’s Lone Tree, Colorado, office.
Judy joined the firm in 2020. She brings more than 25 years of experience as founder, president, and CEO of Shine Wealth Partners. Founded in 1995, Shine Wealth Partners was one of the first fee-only financial advisory firms in the country. Under Judy’s leadership and vision, the firm developed a solid reputation as a safe haven for sound investment advice.
As a senior vice president and financial advisor at CAPTRUST, Judy will continue her mission to provide objective financial advice—helping clients build and maintain wealth in order to achieve financial goals. She sets a superb standard of excellence by integrating the highest level of institutional portfolio management with deep, broad financial planning expertise.
Judy began her career as an account representative with the Xerox Corporation. She received a Bachelor of Arts degree in psychology from Ohio State University. When she’s not helping clients succeed, Judy enjoys reading, golf, and spending time with her husband and children.
- Bachelor of Arts degree in psychology from Ohio State University
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Financial Planning Association (FPA)
News & Resources
Sorry, no news items found.