- Skillman, NJ
- Barbarians at the Gate | Somm
- My best friend, Michael Scott, and Jeff Feagles
- Everything happens for a reason.
- Sense of humor, hustle and empathy
Kathleen is a manager of communications, based out of the Raleigh, North Carolina, office.
Kathleen joined CAPTRUST in 2020. In her role within the Advisor Group, she is charged with managing the firm’s trade, national, and local media relationships, in addition to maintaining the editorial cadence of content to support strategic marketing, business development, and marketing communications.
Prior to joining the firm, Kathleen served as a senior vice president at communications firm, FiComm Partners. She has been in the communications industry since 2010 and prides herself on developing strategic communications programs that align with business objectives, in addition to having a deep expertise in media and presentation training.
When not at work, Kathleen enjoys rooting for the NY Giants, crafting, and learning about wine.
- Bachelor of Science degree in public relations with minors in legal studies and the music industry from the S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications at Syracuse University
News & Resources
Sorry, no news items found.
How can we help?