Wealth Client Service
- Auburn, CA
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People | Meet Joe Black
- Indra Nooyi, Tom Hanks, and Nancy Pelosi
- "It's kind of fun to do the impossible." - Walt Disney
- Authenticity, optimism, and perseverance
Client Solutions Group
Kelly Pickering is a manager for wealth client services at our Tampa, FL office.
Kelly joined CAPTRUST in March of 2019. Based in Tampa, Florida, she manages the Wealth Client Management Consultants and Administrative associates in the Tampa office as well as the CMCs and Administrative associates in the Bethlehem, Pennsylvania offices. Though Kelly began her career in the life insurance industry, she quickly transitioned to the asset management world while serving as a producing Branch Manager for LPL Financial Services for 15 years. She sold her firm and accepted a position as Project Manager for the Denver, Colorado-based RIA, Curian Capital, before moving to the Tampa Bay area. She served as Operations Manager at the Raymond James Home Office in St. Petersburg prior to accepting her current position at CAPTRUST. Kelly earned her Bachelor of Arts degree from Eckerd College.
- Bachelor of Arts degree in American studies from Eckerd College
- Member, The American Cancer Society
News & Resources
Sorry, no news items found.