Kelly Shikany, CFP®, CDFA™, CWS®
- Michigan City, IN
- All the Light you Cannot See | The English Patient
- Melinda Gates, Michelle Obama, and Dave Matthews
- Dont Burn the Day
- Honesty, integrity, and humor
Kelly is a vice president and financial advisor based out of the Lakeside office location.
Kelly joined CAPTRUST in 2020 as a vice president and financial advisor responsible for providing investment advisory services to high-net-worth individuals and families. She brings more than 30 years of experience to the firm, along with a passion for advocating on behalf of women investors and helping them manage life’s financial milestones.
Prior to joining CAPTRUST, Kelly was with Lakeside Wealth Management, a firm specializing in financial planning, fiduciary and corporate qualified plan consulting, small business services, risk and asset management, and estate, tax, and life insurance planning since 2002. There, she served as director of the wealth management division and was responsible for serving private wealth clients along with promoting and conducting the Lakeside Wealth Management Womens Circle events. Prior to her work at Lakeside, Kelly was a financial advisor at Vogelsang Asset Management. She also served as an investment officer at Harbour Trust & Investment Management Company.
When Kelly is not in the office or with a client, she enjoys spending time with her family and friends, listening to live music, and cheering on the Indiana Hoosiers.
- Bachelor of Science degree in business analysis from Indiana University
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®)
- Certified Divorce Financial Analyst® (CDFA™)
- Certified Wealth Strategist® (CWS®)
Awards & Recognition
- Influential Woman of the Year in Finance, Northwest Indiana Influential Women’s Association – 2017
- Volunteer of the Year, Duneland Chamber of Commerce – 2016
- Volunteer Leadership Award, Indiana University Kelly School of Business – 2016
- Board Member— Kelley School of Business Alumni Association Health Foundation
- Board Member—Franciscan Alliance Foundation
- Member—Financial Planning Association
News & Resources
Sorry, no news items found.