Maureen Rzeppa CPA®, IACCP®
Maureen is a director of operations working in the Phoenix, Arizona, CAPTRUST office.
In 2020, Maureen joined CAPTRUST as a director of operations. She has over 20 years of experience working with clients from a variety of backgrounds. Maureen’s fiduciary standard of care is the cornerstone of every client relationship she builds, ensuring that the clients’ best interests always come first.
Maureen joined us from MRA Associates—an independent advisory firm with the prestigious CEFEX certification from the Centre for Fiduciary Excellence—where she served as managing partner, chief administrative officer, and chief compliance officer. Maureen began her career as controller of a privately owned electronic surveillance company.
A strong supporter of women and their positive impact in business, Maureen serves as an executive member of the Phoenix chapter of Ellevate Network, a global professional women’s network. In her free time, she enjoys playing tennis, hiking, and spending time with family.
- Bachelor of Science in accounting from Northern Illinois University
- Master of Business Administration from the University of Phoenix
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Investment Adviser Certified Compliance Professional (IACCP)
- Founding member of the Phoenix RIA Compliance Roundtable
News & Resources
Sorry, no news items found.