Michael DeLeon, AIF®, C(k)P®, CWS®
- Portage, IN
- Where the Wild Things Roam | Dead Poets Society
- My wife, and two daughters.
- May the Force be with You.
- Drive, honesty, and sincerity
Michael is a retirement plan advisor based out of the Lakeside office location.
In 2020, Michael joined CAPTRUST as a financial advisor and relationship manager responsible for providing investment and fiduciary advisory services to retirement plan sponsors of defined benefit, defined contribution, and nonqualified retirement plans.
Prior to joining CAPTRUST, Michael served as a retirement plan consultant for Lakeside Wealth Management, a firm specializing in financial planning, fiduciary and corporate qualified plan consulting, small business services, risk and asset management, and estate, tax, and life insurance planning, since 2010.
Michael is a devoted family man. When he is not in the office, he enjoys coaching youth soccer, being an avid music lover, and honoring his poker skills.
- Bachelor of Science degree in business with a focus on finance from Indiana University Northwest
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®)
- Certified 401(k) Professional (C(k)P®)
- Certified Wealth Strategist® (CWS®)
News & Resources
Sorry, no news items found.