- With CAPTRUST Since 2020
9892 Rosemont Ave #100
Lone Tree, CO 80124
Peter Vander Ploeg, CFP®
- Denver, Colorado
- The Giving Tree by Shel Silverstein | Star Wars - The Empire Strikes Back
- My Grandfather, Benjamin Franklin, and Abraham Lincoln.
- "Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." -Benjamin Franklin
- Honesty, integrity, and being genuine.
Peter Vander Ploeg is a wealth management financial advisor based in Lone Tree, CO.
In 2020, Peter joined CAPTRUST as a vice president and financial advisor. He brings significant experience in working with high-net-worth clients from a variety of backgrounds. Peter joined us from Shine Wealth Partners—one of the first fee-only advisory firms in the country. Peter spent five years at Fidelity Investments as a financial consultant, providing customized financial plans and investment advice to new and ongoing premium client relationships. In addition to his time at Fidelity, Peter also spent two years as a market maker on the NYSE and NASDAQ stock exchanges.
Prior to his time in finance, Peter owned a real estate business and still maintains an active Colorado Real Estate license. He graduated from the University of Colorado in Boulder with a Bachelor of Arts degree in philosophy and earned a Master of Science degree in real estate finance from the University of Denver. Peter is an avid sports fan. Although spending time with family and friends is his favorite activity—he does enjoy golfing, skiing, and attending his son’s sporting events.
- Bachelor of Arts degree in philosophy from The University of Colorado in Boulder
- Master of Science degree in real estate finance from The University of Denver
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
News & Resources
Sorry, no news items found.