Rita Kiesler, ARPS
Institutional Client Service and Operations
- Washington, DC
- The Great Gatsby | Boogie Nights
- My husband Brian, Quentin Tarentino, and Ernest Hemingway
- Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.
- Accountability, sense of humor, and creativity
Client Solutions Group
Rita specializes in retirement plan services and works out of the Raleigh NC office.
Rita joined CAPTRUST in 2006 and serves as a senior manager, institutional client service and operations, responsible for delivering proactive service to CAPTRUST clients while serving as an internal resource as well as operational project lead for the retirement plan services department. Prior to joining the firm, Rita worked as a retirement plan communication associate at John Hancock and has worked in the industry since 1997.
- Bachelor of Arts degree in English with a concentration in English Literature and Theater from Rutgers University
- Accredited Retirement Plan Specialist
Awards & Recognition
- CAPTRUST Client Service Award | 2011
- CAPTRUST Innovation Award | 2016
News & Resources
Sorry, no news items found.