Roberta Angelo, QKA, QPA
- Goodrich, MI
- To Kill a Mockingbird | Ocean’s Eleven
- Jimmy Carter, Gregory Castle, and Mahatma Gandhi
- Be the change that you wish to see in the world.
- Integrity, generosity, and humility
Client Solutions Group
Roberta Angelo is a director of client solutions group who works with Freedom401k clients.
Roberta joined CAPTRUST in 2014 and currently serves as a director in the client solutions group and is responsible for ensuring exceptional service on our Freedom401k™ platform. Roberta has worked in the industry since 1997. Prior to joining CAPTRUST, she served as client services manager for Alerus Retirement Solutions, and previous to that she was the vice president of client relations for Freedom One Financial Group. She received a Bachelor of Arts degree in mathematics from Oakland University and holds the designations of Qualified Pension Administrator (QPA) and Qualified 401(k) Administrator (QKA).
- Bachelor of Arts degree in mathematics from Oakland University
- Qualified 401(k) Administrator
- Qualified Pension Administrator
- Member, American Society of Pension Professionals & Actuaries
News & Resources
Sorry, no news items found.