Timothy D. Rice, AIF®, C(k)P®, CWS®
- Culver, IN
- Never Eat Alone, Keith Ferrazzi | Caddyshack
- Abraham Lincoln, Lyle Lovett and Winston Churchill
- The true test of a man's character is what he does when no one is watching - John Wooden
- Passion, commitment, and altruism
Tim is a principal and financial advisor based out of the Lakeside office location.
In 2020, Tim joined CAPTRUST as a principal and financial advisor, bringing his nearly twenty years of experience in comprehensive wealth management services to the firm. In his role, he is charged with providing investment advisory services to high-net-worth individuals, families, and institutions.
Prior to joining the firm, Tim served as president of Lakeside Wealth Management, a financial advisory practice specializing in financial planning, fiduciary and corporate qualified plan consulting, small business services, risk and asset management, and estate, tax, and life insurance planning since 2002. As president of Lakeside Wealth Management, Tim oversaw a large team of asset management professionals responsible for taking complex financial information and simplifying it into an understandable strategy for clients. Prior to his work at Lakeside, Tim was a derivatives specialist for Goldman Sachs. He also served in key business development roles at The Minute Maid Company and Hormel Foods Corporation.
When Tim is not at the office or with a client, he enjoys golfing, skiing, traveling, and painting. He is also a Hoosier fanatic.
- Bachelor of Science degree in public finance from Indiana University Bloomington
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary® (AIF®)
- Certified 401(k) Professional (C(k)P®)
- Certified Wealth Strategist® (CWS®)
- Financial Times Top 401(k) Advisors List—2019
- Finalist—Invest in Others Commumnity Service Award—2018
- Board Member and Co-Chair of Capital Campaign—Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Northwest Indiana
- Founding Lecturer—The Plan Sponsor University at UCLA
- Founding Lecturer—The Retirement Advisor University
- Former Board Chair and 2011 Volunteer of the Year—Housing Opportunities
News & Resources
Sorry, no news items found.