Andrew Schwark is an institutional advisor based in Chicago, IL.
CAPTRUST welcomed Andy to our team in 2021. As a principal, he serves as the primary consultant to several of the firm’s clients with a focus on healthcare institutions, corporate retirement plans, family offices, endowments, and foundations.
Andy joined us from Ellwood Associates—a comprehensive financial services firm—where he was a senior consultant. He was the director of Ellwood’s outsourced chief investment officer (OCIO) consulting and was responsible for overseeing the decisions and implementation of OCIO client portfolios. In addition, Andy was a member of the capital markets committee.
Prior to joining Ellwood, Andy worked as a senior investment analyst for Ennis Knupp & Associates. He received a Bachelor of Science degree in economics from Bradley University.
- Bachelor of Science degree in economics from Bradley University
- Chartered Financial Analyst
- Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst
- CFA® Institute
- CFA® Society of Chicago
- Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst Association
Awards & Recognition
- NAPA Top DC Advisor Teams | 2022 (CAPTRUST Chicago)