“We felt like we were chasing a rainbow”
“We are going to be better advisors to our clients”
How can we help?
We get it. This is a big decision, and you’re likely having conversations with multiple buyers. But which business model works best for you and your clients?
The CAPTRUST growth model is anchored by a centralized team of professionals providing a suite of services to financial advisors, who in turn operate their own team for client service and business development. Each advisor has the discretion and flexibility to delegate non-client facing activity to the home office to maximize their effectiveness.
Let’s get to know one another and find out if CAPTRUST is the right fit for you, your clients, and your team.
How are we different?
Joining forces with CAPTRUST offers an immediate increase in capabilities, resources, and capacity.
An Experienced Buyer
Since 2006, we have successfully integrated 40 independent RIAs.
Frequently Asked Questions
- We will acquire 100% of your business in a transaction structured as an asset purchase. Consideration will be cash and CAPTRUST shares.
- Yes. CAPTRUST is one entity. Acquired firms will be rebranded to CAPTRUST and be placed on a single ADV.
- Our dedicated marketing team will assist you in customizing a message that reinforces the continuation of the excellent service your clients are accustomed to.
- No. We have an open architecture which gives advisors the flexibility to tailor the most appropriate solutions and strategies for each client.
- No. Currently, CAPTRUST has custodial relationships with Schwab, Pershing, Fidelity, and TD Ameritrade.
Contact us today!
For a confidential, exploratory discussion about the opportunity to grow with CAPTRUST, please submit your contact information and a member of our team will contact you soon.