“We felt like we were chasing a rainbow”
“We are going to be better advisors to our clients”
How can we help?
We get it. This is a big decision, and you’re likely having conversations with multiple buyers. But which business model works best for you and your clients?
The CAPTRUST growth model is anchored by a centralized team of professionals providing a suite of services to financial advisors, who in turn operate their own team for client service and business development. Each advisor has the discretion and flexibility to delegate non-client facing activity to the home office to maximize their effectiveness.
Let’s get to know one another and find out if CAPTRUST is the right fit for you, your clients, and your team.
Joining CAPTRUST is better for…
• Access to institutional-quality research and resources
• More time with their advisors who are able to delegate non-client tasks to corporate-provided investment research, planning, and client services
• Access to a robust library of content and resources on markets, planning, lifestyle, and investment solutions
• Peace of mind regarding advisor succession
• Best-in-class client-facing technology
• Have more capacity to focus on their highest and best use, letting them do what they love and clients value
• Become a part of one unified practice that allows for the sharing of success
• Have a clear path to ownership that is awarded, not purchased
• Access a larger peer group to foster new relationships share best practices
• Leverage industry-leading technology
• Unlock new career path opportunities within the firm
• Participate in industry-leading benefits and compensation opportunities
• Gain access to a proven lead generation platform
• Cross sell additional services such as endowments, foundations, retirement plans, participant advice, and executive planning services
• Break through ceilings of complexity when your growth requires significant re-investment cycles without taking on 100 percent of the cost, work and risk associated with going it on your own
• Have the scale needed to compete for the long-term
• Experience “freedom within a framework” – build your own team and create your own business plan, but with the resources of CAPTRUST
• Optimize the valuation, increase income, and create long-term wealth by being a CAPTRUST partner
• Have greater confidence in the durability of the business and their practice–financially and operationally thanks to diversified revenue streams
• Access a proven and experienced leadership team focused on highest and best use for all employees
• Reap the benefits of the continuous improvement afforded by CAPTRUST’s reinvestment policy
• Complete alignment across the entire firm with equity ownership and performance bonuses tied to revenue growth
How are we different?
Joining forces with CAPTRUST offers an immediate increase in capabilities, resources, and capacity.
An Experienced Buyer
Since 2006, we have successfully integrated 50 independent RIAs.
Check out our recent webinar!
Frequently Asked Questions
- We will acquire 100% of your business in a transaction structured as an asset purchase. Consideration will be cash and CAPTRUST shares.
- Yes. CAPTRUST is one entity. Acquired firms will be rebranded to CAPTRUST and be placed on a single ADV.
- Our dedicated marketing team will assist you in customizing a message that reinforces the continuation of the excellent service your clients are accustomed to.
- No. We have an open architecture which gives advisors the flexibility to tailor the most appropriate solutions and strategies for each client.
- No. Currently, CAPTRUST has custodial relationships with Schwab, Pershing, Fidelity, and TD Ameritrade.
Contact us today!
For a confidential, exploratory discussion about the opportunity to grow with CAPTRUST, please submit your contact information and a member of our team will contact you soon.