Brandon Martineson is an institutional retirement plan advisor based in Dallas, TX.
CAPTRUST welcomed Brandon in 2014, and he currently serves as a financial advisor and relationship manager. He is responsible for maintaining client relationships, providing fiduciary services to corporate plan sponsors, and assisting with pre-sale marketing efforts.
Prior to his role as a relationship manager, Brandon served as a manager on the CAPTRUST nonqualified executive benefits business line. Brandon earned a Bachelor of Business Administration degree with concentrations in finance and economics from Pace University in New York and a Master of Business Administration degree with concentration in financial management from North Carolina State University. He is currently a board member for NAPA NQPA™ Designation and Conferences.
Outside of work, Brandon enjoys spending time with family, golfing, fishing, and snowboarding.
- Bachelor of Arts degree in finance from Pace University in New York
- Master of Business Administration degree from North Carolina State University
- Nonqualified Plan Advisor
- Board member, NAPA NQPA™ Designation and Conferences
- Board member, CAPTRUST Community Foundation