Brent Simpson is an institutional retirement plan advisor based in Raleigh, NC.
Brent joined CAPTRUST in 2016 and currently serves as a financial advisor and relationship manager. He is responsible for advising defined contribution, defined benefit, and nonqualified deferred compensation plan clients in the areas of fiduciary process management, plan design, investments, recordkeeper oversight, and participant financial wellness. Brent also delivers quarterly investment reviews and recommendations to retirement plan committees.
Prior to joining CAPTRUST, Brent held positions as a benefits consultant, 401(k) consultant, and actuarial analyst. He holds three industry designations—as well as Bachelor of Science and Master of Business Administration degrees—and has worked in the industry since 2008.
Outside of work, Brent enjoys spending time with his wife and two kids, exploring outside, playing and watching sports, and watching movies.
- Bachelor of Science degree in statistics from North Carolina State University
- Master of Business Administration degree from the University of North Carolina at Greensboro
- Certified Investment Management Analyst®
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary®
- Chartered Retirement Plans Specialist℠