Brett Reardon is a senior financial advisor and relationship manager based in Southfield, MI.
In 2020, Brett joined CAPTRUST as a financial advisor and relationship manager who focuses on business retirement plans. He enjoys working with organizations to provide the proper tools and resources to meet the retirement needs of their employees. Brett believes in a disciplined approach to saving.
Brett joined the firm from Plante Moran—one of the nation’s largest certified public accounting, tax, consulting, and wealth management firms—where he served as an institutional investment consultant and manager. There, he was responsible for investment selection, monitoring, benchmarking, fee assessment, and helping sponsors understand their fiduciary responsibilities.
Brett is an affiliate member of the American Society of Pension Professionals and Actuaries (ASPPA), and he serves as a board member for the Detroit chapter of the benefits council. He was recognized by the National Association of Plan Advisors as a top retirement plan advisor under the age of 40 in 2017.
Outside the office, Brett enjoys spending time with his wife and pets. His home is often referred to as a petting zoo—where you can find twin orange cats that are both larger than the resident blue French bulldog. Brett also spends his free time playing various sports—especially golf, softball, and pickleball.
- Bachelor of Arts degree in finance from Michigan State University
- Certified Plan Fiduciary Advisor
- Certified Investment Management Analyst®
- Board member, Detroit ASPPA Benefits Council Chapter
- American Society of Pension Professionals and Actuaries (ASPPA)
Awards & Recognition
- NAPA Top DC Advisor Teams | 2020 and 2021 (CAPTRUST South Michigan)
- NAPA “Aces” Award (Top 40 advisors under 40) | 2017