David Will is an institutional retirement plan advisor based in Allentown, PA.
David joined CAPTRUST in 2015 and serves as a senior financial advisor in the firm’s partnership with MFP Strategies. He is responsible for providing retirement plan advisory services to corporate fiduciaries, endowments, and foundations. Prior to joining the firm, David served as managing director and has worked in the industry since 1998.
When he is not in the office or with a client, David enjoys playing golf, going to the gym, spending time with his family, and doing yard work.
- Bachelor of Science degree in economics from St. John Fisher College
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary®
- Chartered Financial Analyst
- Member, CAPTRUST Community Foundation
Awards & Recognition
- Barron’s Top Institutional Consultants | 2021 (Team Allentown)