Dawn McPherson is director of retirement plan consulting based in Leawood, KS.
Dawn joined CAPTRUST in 2022 and brings more than two decades of experience to the firm. As director of retirement plan consulting, Dawn is responsible for the development of consulting services to address the needs of CAPTRUST’s clients. She oversees our ERISA and non-ERISA technical support teams as well as retirement industry trends and initiatives.
Dawn joined CAPTRUST from Mariner Wealth Advisors, where she served as a director of the retirement division. She holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in humanities from Bob Jones University.
Outside of work, Dawn enjoys traveling and spending time outdoors. She has participated in numerous triathlons, of all distances, including an Ironman! Most recently, Dawn has taken up paddle boarding.
- Bachelor of Arts degree in humanities from Bob Jones University
- Certified Behavioral Financial Analyst
- Qualified Plan Financial Consultant
- Member, National Association of Plan Advisors (NAPA)
- Member, American Society of Pension Professionals & Actuaries (ASPPA)
- Member, Women in Pensions Network (WiPN), Kansas City chapter