Erica Blomgren is an institutional retirement plan advisor based in Raleigh, NC.
Erica joined CAPTRUST in 2016 and serves as a vice president and financial advisor. As a fiduciary investment consultant to retirement plan sponsors, endowments, and foundations, she is motivated to improve outcomes by structuring a solid investment program and governance process.
Outside of work, Erica is an active volunteer in the community, serving on the Board of Directors for the American Cancer Society and the Advisory Board for the Independent College Fund of NC. She enjoys running, traveling, painting, and spending time with her family.
Prior to joining CAPTRUST, Erica worked on the investment research teams at ShearLink Capital and JAT Capital in New York City and has worked in the industry for over 10 years.
- Bachelor of Science degree in business administration from the University of North Carolina at Wilmington
- Member, Nationwide Gift Planning Advisor Council, American Cancer Society
- Founder, CAPTRUST Women’s Initiative
- Board Member, American Cancer Society
- Advisory Board Member, Independent College Fund of NC
- Volunteer, Triangle Family Services
- Volunteer, Peak Lab Rescue
- Volunteer, Angels Among Us | The Preston Robert Tisch Brain Tumor Center
Awards & Recognition
- NAPA Aces: Top 100 Retirement Plan Advisors Under 40 | 2022, 2023, and 2024
- NAPA Top Women Advisors | 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2022
- NAPA Top DC Advisor Teams | 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022 (CAPTRUST Raleigh)
- NAPA Top Women Advisors, All-stars| 2021 and 2023