Ernest Liebre is an institutional retirement plan advisor based in Greenwich, CT.
Ernest joined CAPTRUST in 2013 as senior vice president and financial advisor and is responsible for providing retirement plan advisory services to corporate fiduciaries. He is motivated by working in a dynamic and evolving industry that gives him the ability to help people achieve their goals. Prior to joining the firm, Ernest served as founder and managing director of Cambridge Financial Services and has worked in the industry since 1983.
When he is not in the office or with a client, Ernest enjoys golf, skiing, reading, giving back to the community, and spending time with his family.
- Bachelor of Arts degree in economics from Iona College
- Masters of Business Administration degree in finance from the University of Chicago
- Connecticut Business & Industry
- Profit Sharing Counsel of America
- The Greenwich Roundtable
- The National Association of Broadcasters
- The Broadcasting Foundation of America
Awards & Recognition
- Cadaret Grant Top Advisor | 2010, 2011, and 2012
- Financial Times 401 Top Retirement Plan Advisor | 2017
- NAPA Top DC Advisor Teams | 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022 (CAPTRUST Greenwich)