Greg Schott is an endowment, foundation, and nonprofit financial advisor based in Tampa, FL.
CAPTRUST welcomed Greg in 2022, and he currently serves as vice president and financial advisor. Greg provides retirement plan advisory services to corporate and nonprofit defined contribution plan sponsors. He is experienced in investment analysis and oversight, fiduciary process, plan design, fee benchmarking due diligence, and vendor selection and monitoring.
Greg joined CAPTRUST with over 25 years in the financial planning industry. He worked closely with clients on investment policy design, investment performance monitoring and evaluation, investment manager selection/due diligence, fee benchmarking due diligence, and vendor selection.
Greg earned a Bachelor of Science degree in finance from Xavier University. He completed a certificate program in financial planning from DePaul University. Greg also completed the Certified Investment Management Analyst Program from the Wharton School University of Pennsylvania and Certified Private Wealth Advisor from the University of Chicago Booth School of Business.
Outside of work, Greg enjoys spending time on the beach, boating with family, biking, and working with deaf or disabled people nationally.
- He earned his Bachelor of Science degree in finance from Xavier University
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Certified Investment Management Analyst®
- Certified Private Wealth Advisor
- Treasurer and Board member, National Catholic Partnership on Disability
- Board Member, National Catholic Office for Persons with Mental Retardation,
- Member, Make A Wish Foundation Presidents Council for Collier County, FL
- Director Emeritus, FBI Miami Citizen’s Academy Alumni Association
- Board Member, National Catholic Office of the Deaf
- Board Member, Schott Communities for Persons Who are Deaf or Disabled
- Chairman, Schott Memorial Center Foundation
- Treasurer, Joseph J. Schott Foundation
Awards & Recognition
- Recipient of Baird’s Rupple Citizenship Award for extraordinary service to the community