Heidi Spencer is a senior financial advisor and relationship manager for Catholic and institutional clients and is based in Raleigh, NC.
Heidi joined CapTrust Advisors in Tampa in 2007. She became part of CAPTRUST in 2017 when CapTrust Advisors merged with CAPTRUST. Heidi serves as a central point of contact for Catholic and institutional clients, assisting in the oversight of clients’ investment programs and attending to their service-related and day-to-day operational needs. Her contributory knowledge of internal processes combined with the team of professionals at CAPTRUST provide personalized and effective client service. Prior to joining CAPTRUST, Heidi worked as the director of client services at Schott Group and has worked in the industry since 1983.
- Business Administration from North Lake Community College
- Investment Management Consultants Association (IMCA)
- Member, Chamber of Commerce Children’s Fund
- Member, Daughters of the American Revolution
- Member, Liberation Family Services Providing Support to Veterans
- Volunteer, Books for Smiles
- Volunteer, St. Paul’s Episcopal Church Soup Kitchen
- Founder, CAPTRUST Women’s Initiative
Awards & Recognition
- Barron’s Top Institutional Consultants | 2019, 2020, and 2021 (Team Schott)