Jennifer Doss is a senior director and defined contribution practice leader based out of Raleigh, NC.
Jennifer joined CAPTRUST in 2007 and is currently a senior director of the firm’s defined contribution practice, responsible for the development of defined contribution services to address the needs of CAPTRUST’s clients. Prior to joining the firm, Jennifer worked as a financial advisor at Ameriprise.
Jennifer received a Bachelor of Science degree in accounting with a concentration in finance from North Carolina State University and holds the Chartered Retirement Plans SpecialistSM, Qualified 401(k) Administrator, and Tax-Exempt and Governmental Plan Consultant designations.
- Bachelor of Science degree in accounting with a concentration in finance from North Carolina State University
- Chartered Retirement Plans Specialist℠
- Qualified 401(k) Administrator
- Tax-Exempt And Governemental Plan Consultant
Awards & Recognition
- CAPTRUST MVP Award | 2017
- CAPTRUST Step-Up Award | 2009 and 2013