John Zick is an institutional retirement plan advisor based in Columbia, MD.
John joined CAPTRUST in 2020 as an institutional financial advisor. He is responsible for providing investment and fiduciary advisory services to retirement plan sponsors of defined benefit, defined contribution, nonqualified retirement plans, and endowments and foundations.
John is passionate about his work with plan sponsors and is dedicated to helping both employers and employees improve retirement plan outcomes. From designing a plan that helps a plan sponsor with managing their workforce to ensuring employees can meet their retire income needs, he stands ready help employers navigate the complexities of operating a modern retirement program. John has spent nearly 20 years working in the financial industry.
- Bachelor of Music degree in music performance from the University of Hartford
- Master of Music degree in music performance from Johns Hopkins University
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary®
- Certified Plan Fiduciary Advisor
Awards & Recognition
- NAPA Top DC Advisor Teams | 2022 (CAPTRUST Columbia, MD)