Kenneth Rogers is an institutional retirement plan advisor based in Harrisonburg, VA.
Ken became part of CAPTRUST in 2019 when Rogers Financial joined CAPTRUST. He serves as a principal and financial advisor and is responsible for providing retirement plan advisory services to corporate fiduciaries. He is motivated to help everyday employees retire comfortably by crafting a solid retirement plan that is easy for people to embrace.
Ken has been serving as an advisor to retirement plan sponsors for more than 25 years and has been in the retirement plan industry since 1987. When he is not in the office or with a client, Ken enjoys spending time with his family at the beach.
- Bachelor of Science degree in business from James Madison University
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary®
- Certified Employee Benefits Specialist
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
Awards & Recognition
- Financial Times 401 Top Retirement Plan Advisor | 2020
- NAPA Top DC Advisor Teams | 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022 (CAPTRUST Harrisonburg)