Kevin Chang is an institutional retirement plan advisor based in Roseville, CA.
Kevin joined CAPTRUST in 2021 from Genovese Burford & Brothers—an independent wealth and retirement plan management firm—where he was a director of retirement plan services and a partner.
At CAPTRUST, he specializes in helping plan sponsors of corporate retirement plans understand fiduciary duties, investment evaluations, and how to complete a thorough analysis to develop the best in plan design.
Prior to Genovese Burford & Brothers, Kevin was client relationship manager at Smart Investor. He has been in the industry since earning his Bachelor of Arts degrees in business economics and communications from the University of California at Santa Barbara in 2006.
When Kevin is not helping a client, he enjoys playing competitive tennis and throwing a Frisbee to his 90-pound Labrador retriever, Hank.
- Bachelor of Arts degree in business economics with an emphasis in accounting from the University of California at Santa Barbara
- Bachelor of Arts degree in communications from the University of California at Santa Barbara
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary®
- Certified Public Accountant
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Member—Western Pension & Benefits Council
Awards & Recognition
- NAPA Top DC Advisor Teams | 2021 and 2022 (CAPTRUST Sacramento)
- NAPA Aces: Top 100 Retirement Plan Advisors Under 40 | 2022 and 2024