Kim Elliott is an institutional retirement plan advisor based in Birmingham, AL.
Kim joined CAPTRUST in 2020 from Welch Hornsby, an independent, fee-only investment advisory firm, where she served as a client advisor. In her role as a senior financial advisor for CAPTRUST, she is responsible for helping institutional retirement plan sponsors prioritize and execute on plan design initiatives.
Kim earned her Bachelor of Science degree in finance from the University of Alabama and she holds the Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) designation. Kim and her husband, Jacob, reside in Harpersville, AL.
- Bachelor of Science degree in finance from the University of Alabama
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary®
- Member—Alabama Profit Sharing Council
- Member—Birmingham Society for Human Resource Management
Awards & Recognition
- Barron’s Top Institutional Consultants | 2021 (Team Birmingham)