Madelon Yanta Leone is a wealth management financial advisor based in San Antonio, TX.
Madelon joined CAPTRUST from South Texas Money Management in 2019. She serves as a principal and financial advisor responsible for providing comprehensive wealth management to high-net-worth investors and corporate executives.
Prior to joining the firm, Madelon served as a senior vice president, partner, and relationship manager at South Texas Money Management. She earned her Bachelor of Business Administration degree in finance from Texas A&M University.
- Bachelor of Business Administration degree in finance from Texas A&M University
- Chartered Financial Analyst
- Chairman, Christus Santa Rosa Hospital Friends Foundation
- Advisor & Past Treasurer, the Ballet Conservatory of South Texas
- Member, Impact SA
- Member, Chartered Financial Analyst Institute
- Member, The Former Students Association Texas A&M University
- Member, Aggie Women Texas A&M University
- Member, CAPTRUST Women’s Initiative