Marcia Peters is an institutional retirement plan advisor based in New York, NY.
Marcia joined CAPTRUST in 2021 from Portfolio Evaluations, Inc. and she serves as a senior financial advisor. Prior to joining CAPTRUST, she served as Chief Investment Officer, responsible for developing economic analysis, asset allocation, and client investment strategy. Marcia works with institutional clients, helping them with their investments and investment strategy, including the selection and monitoring of investment solutions.
Marcia was previously an executive director and vice president for The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., in New York. She holds a Bachelor of Science degree in chemical engineering from the University of Pennsylvania as well as a Master of Business Administration degree from The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania. Outside of work, Marcia enjoys spending time with family, cooking, and enjoying the outdoors.
- Bachelor of Science degree in chemical engineering from the University of Pennsylvania
- Master of Business Administration degree from The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania
- Chartered Financial Analyst
- Member, CFA Society of New York
- Member, New York Society of Security Analysts
- Member, Beta Gamma Sigma Business Honor Society