Michael Webb is an institutional retirement plan advisor based in New York, NY and a member of the plan consulting team.
Mike joined CAPTRUST in 2021 from Cammack Retirement Group—a leading national, independent retirement plan consulting and investment advisory firm—where he served as vice president. For over 30 years, Mike has provided retirement plan consulting services for tax-exempt and other industries.
At CAPTRUST, his expertise covers healthcare, colleges and universities, cultural and religious organizations, and social service entities. Mike is a nationally recognized subject matter expert on nonprofit retirement plan fiduciary issues with a passion for best-in-class practices.
A frequent contributor to industry thought leadership, Mike also serves as the co-author of PLANSPONSOR’s Ask the Experts column for 403(b) plans and has been quoted in the Wall Street Journal. TheStreet, MarketWatch, Employee Benefit News, and 401(k) Specialist, among other publications. He received a Bachelor of Science degree from Northwestern University and a Master of Science degree from Syracuse University.
- Master of Science degree in media administration from Syracuse University
- Bachelor of Science degree in communications from Northwestern University
- Certified Employee Benefits Specialist
- Member, Retirement Advisor Council
Awards & Recognition
- NAPA Top DC Advisor Teams | 2022 (CAPTRUST New York)
- 401(k) Specialist Magazine Top Advisor By Participant Outcomes (TAPO) | May 2022