Patrick Flint is an institutional retirement plan advisor based in Raleigh, NC office.
Patrick joined CAPTRUST in 2017 and serves as a vice president and financial advisor responsible for providing defined contribution, defined benefit, and nonqualified plan advisory services to retirement plan sponsors. Patrick helps clients manage their plans more effectively with independent advice on investments, plan design, participant engagement, vendor management, and fiduciary process.
Prior to joining the firm, Patrick was a vice president, strategic relationship manager at John Hancock, and he has worked in the industry since 2011. When he is not in the office or with a client, Patrick enjoys spending time with his wife and two sons as well as playing golf.
- Bachelor of Arts degree in operations management with a concentration in business from University of Wisconsin-Whitewater
- Master of Business Administration degree in finance from University of Wisconsin-Whitewater
- The Professional Plan Consultant™
Awards & Recognition
- NAPA Aces: Top Retirement Plan Advisors Under 40 | 2019, 2020, 2022, 2023, and 2024
- NAPA Top DC Advisor Teams | 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022 (CAPTRUST Raleigh)