Patrick Marlatt is an institutional retirement plan advisor based in Pittsburgh, PA.
Patrick joined CAPTRUST in 2011 and is a principal and financial advisor responsible for providing retirement plan advisory services to corporate fiduciaries. Prior to joining the firm, Patrick served as vice president, senior sales executive for Wells Fargo Insurance Services, and has worked in the industry since 1993.
- Bachelor of Science degree in sports management from West Virginia University
- Chubb Executive Education, Organizational Leadership, Wharton School of Business
- Master of Business from West Virginia University College, John Chambers College of Business & Economics
- The Hun School Alumni Association
- Volunteer, Episcopal High School Parent volunteer
- West Virginia University Alumni Association
- West Virginia University Letterman’s Club
Awards & Recognition
- Financial Times 401 Top Retirement Plan Advisor | 2018 and 2019
- NAPA Top DC Advisor Teams | 2019 and 2022 (CAPTRUST Pittsburgh)