Peggy Whitmore is an institutional retirement plan advisor based in Lake Success, NY.
Peggy joined CAPTRUST in 2014 as vice president and financial advisor and is responsible for providing investment advisory services to fiduciaries of corporate retirement plans. Prior to joining the firm, Peggy served as managing director with 401(k) Advisors charged with assisting plan sponsor clients to adopt ongoing fiduciary best practices, including investment due diligence, fee benchmarking, plan design and employee education and has worked in the industry since 1992.
- Bachelor of Science degree in business administration with a concentration in finance from Texas State University
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary®
- Chartered Retirement Plans Specialist℠
- Plan Sponsor Retirement Professional
- Speaker, American Bar Association
- Speaker, Profit Sharing/401(k) Council of America
- American Society of Pension Professionals and Actuaries
- Founder, CAPTRUST Women’s Initiative
Awards & Recognition
- NAPA Top DC Advisor Teams | 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022 (CAPTRUST Lake Success)
- 401k Wire Top 300 Most Influential Advisors in Defined Contribution | 2009, 2010, and 2011
- PLANSPONSOR Magazine Top 100 Plan Advisors | 2010, 2011, and 2013