Samuel “Bo” Perry, Jr. is an institutional retirement plan financial advisor based in Tampa, FL.
Samuel (“Bo”) was a founding partner of CapTrust advisors, Tampa, in 1998. He became part of the firm in 2017 when CapTrust Advisors joined CAPTRUST. Bo is a principal and financial advisor responsible for providing investment advisory services to fiduciaries of foundations and endowments and comprehensive wealth management services to high-net-worth individuals. Prior to joining the firm, Bo worked as a senior financial advisor at Sanford Bernstein and has worked in the industry since 1973.
When he is not in the office or with a client, he enjoys reading, boating, golf, and tennis.
- Bachelor of Business Administration degree in general business with a concentration in finance at Stetson University
- Masters of Business Administration degree in finance at the University of North Carolina
- Board of Governors, Blowing Rock Country Club
- Board of Trustees, Ringling Museum of Art
- Former President of the Economic Club of Tampa
Awards & Recognition
- Barron’s Top Institutional Consultants | 2021 (Team Bailey)
- NAPA Top DC Advisor Teams | 2019 (CAPTRUST Tampa)