Sean Teesdale is an institutional retirement plan advisor based in Doylestown, PA.
Sean joined CAPTRUST in 2017 as a vice president and financial advisor responsible for providing retirement plan advisory services to corporate fiduciaries. He is motivated by helping his clients become fiduciary stewards.
Prior to joining the firm, Sean was a client advisor, portfolio manager at Legacy Advisors and he has worked in the industry since 2004. When he is not in the office or with a client, Sean enjoys spending time with his family and friends.
- Bachelor of Business Administration degree in finance from Villanova University
- Chartered Financial Analyst
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Institute
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Institute Society of Philadelphia
Awards & Recognition
- NAPA Top DC Advisor Teams | 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022 (CAPTRUST Doylestown)
- Barron’s Top Institutional Consultants |2021, 2022, 2023 (Team Doylestown)