Shaun Cox is an institutional retirement plan advisor based in Akron, OH.
Shaun joined CAPTRUST in 2023 and concentrates on defined contribution and investment advisory services. He manages day-to-day client relationships and servicing client needs regarding retirement plan benefits, investments, administration, and compliance.
Shaun holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in history from the University of Akron and holds the designation Accredited Investment Fiduciary.
When he’s not at work, Shaun enjoys spending time with his three children and his wife, Dani, as well as reading, writing, and collecting first edition novels.
- Bachelor of Arts degree in history from the University of Akron
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary®
- Member, Fi360 Broadridge
- Coach, Cuyahoga Falls i9 Youth Sports League
- Coach, Cuyahoga Falls Soccer Club
- Member, Free & Accepted Masons, Hudson Lodge #510