Wat Keys is an institutional retirement plan advisor based in Raleigh, NC.
Wat joined CAPTRUST in 2014 as vice president and financial advisor and is responsible for providing retirement plan advisory services to corporate fiduciaries. Prior to joining the firm, Wat served as a retirement plan specialist with LPL Financial and has worked in the industry since 1984.
- Bachelor of Arts degree in studio art from the University of North Carolina at Greensboro
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Chartered Retirement Plans Specialist℠
- Member, American Society of Pension Professionals and Actuaries
- Member, Financial Planning Association
Awards & Recognition
- Financial Times 401 Top Retirement Plan Advisor | 2018, 2019 and 2020
- National Tax-Deferred Savings Association (NTSA) Elite Advisor Award | 2019
- NAPA Top DC Advisor Teams | 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022 (CAPTRUST Raleigh)