The Financial Times included 23 CAPTRUST advisors in the publication’s 2019 list of the 401 Top Retirement Advisors!
The list recognizes the top financial advisors who specialize in serving defined contribution retirement plans, such as 401(k) and 403(b) plans. Financial advisors from across the U.S. applied for consideration, having met a set minimum of requirements.
The applicants were then graded on six criteria: Defined contribution assets under management, the growth rate of their businesses, specialization in the business, years of experience advising on plans, industry certifications, and compliance record.
We are very proud of all the dedicated and hard-working CAPTRUST financial advisors who made this elite list. Congratulations to the following:
- Eric Bailey, CFA® (Tampa)
- Karen Casillas, CFS®, AIF® (Los Angeles)
- John Davenport, CFA® (New York)
- Dan DiGiacomo (Orlando)
- Jean Duffy, ARPC, AIFA® (Des Moines)
- Jim Edwards, AIF® (Allentown)
- Shaun Eskamani (Raleigh)
- Errol A. Hau, CTP/CCM (Clarkston)
- Todd Jones, CFP®, AIF®, ARPS (Raleigh)
- Wat Keys, CFP®, CRPS® (Raleigh)
- Christopher D. Kulick, Jr., CIMA® (Doylestown)
- Patrick K. Marlatt (Raleigh)
- Evan Melcher, AIF®, ARPC, CIMA®, CPFA (Atlanta)
- Paul Owen AIF®, APR (Birmingham)
- John A. Pickett, CIMA® (Dallas)
- Michael Pratico (Portland)
- Paul H. Schaffer, AIF® (Doylestown)
- Barry Schmitt (Richmond)
- Paul Stibich, Jr., CPFA (Akron)
- James Strodel (Charlotte)
- Scott Wertheim, AIF®, CEBS® (Doylestown)
- Travis Whitten, CFP® (Dallas)
- Steve Wilt, CIMA® (Akron)
To see the complete listing online, please click here.
CAPTRUST Financial Advisors is an independent investment research and fee-based advisory firm specializing in providing investment advisory services to retirement plan fiduciaries, endowments and foundations, executives, and high-net-worth individuals. Headquartered in Raleigh, North Carolina, the firm currently represents more than $362 billion in client assets with 48 locations across the U.S.