Inclusion + Diversity at CAPTRUST
Inclusion + Diversity is about empowerment.
A diverse, connected, and fully empowered workforce celebrates and leverages our differences, which drives value for clients, communities, and one another.
We are committed to designing and implementing a framework for inclusion, diversity, and belonging. Our Inclusion + Diversity Council is led by senior leaders and reports to the CEO; provides advocacy, support, and resources for our employees; expands employee enrichment and development opportunities; and focuses on increasing the diversity of our workforce and leadership.
Our focus is to:
- Ensure that every employee feels seen, heard, and respected
- Improve employees’ range of diversity experience and learning
- Increase diversity of workforce and leadership team
To that end, we have established four pillars that serve as the foundation for progress: awareness, development, engagement, and networking.
- BPN fosters an environment that empowers, supports, and celebrates the voices of Black and Indigenous People of Color (BIPOC) at CAPTRUST.
- LIFT supports colleagues of any faith and those of no faith who are interested in learning about and celebrating religious diversity.
- PRIDE encourages and promotes a safe environment for our LGBTQ+ employees and their allies, so that each person feels welcome and encouraged to be their authentic selves.
- WISE provides a supportive environment that empowers women at CAPTRUST to achieve their personal and professional goals and cultivate meaningful relationships.