Five College Students Awarded CAPTRUST Scholarship
CAPTRUST recently awarded its Fall 2022 scholarship recipients. Five college students across the U.S. were selected out of 172 applicants to receive $1,000 each toward their education. Winners were selected based on academic merit, along with their responses to essay questions on four topics: personal goals, community impact, accomplishments, and career goals.
CAPTRUST employees selected scholarship recipients based on the quality of their essay responses and their alignment with the firm’s mission to enrich communities. CAPTRUST believes it is essential to support local communities and prepare developing professionals for success.
The five winners are as follows:
- Arisa Chue, sophomore, Stanford University
- Valentina Fajardo, sophomore, Florida State University
- Shelby Jones, senior, Arizona State University
- Fernando Orduy, junior, University of Central Florida
- Bella Voelker, incoming freshman, University of Cincinnati
Congratulations to the scholarship recipients! Learn more about CAPTRUST’s scholarship program here. The application is now open, and the next cycle of awards will be announced this summer.