Advice & Wellness
- Nashua, NH
- The Way of a Pilgrim | A Bridge to Far
- Ronald Reagan, Fred Couples, and my dad
- You can’t make a great comeback until you are way behind.
- Integrity, self-confidence, and sense of humor
Client Solutions Group
Greg leads the firm’s advice and wellness service and works out of the Raleigh, NC office.
Greg joined CAPTRUST in 2013 and is currently the director of advice and wellness, responsible for improving processes and unifying service levels to plan sponsors and participants. Prior to joining the firm, Greg worked as a benefits service manager for Aon Hewitt, and he has worked in the industry since 1990.
- Bachelor of Science degree in political science from Northeastern University
- Society of Human Resources Management (SHRM)
- Triangle Society for Human Resources Management (TSHRM)
News & Resources
Sorry, no news items found.