Andrew Fiegel is an institutional advisor based in Denver, CO.
Andy joined CAPTRUST in 2021 from Ellwood Associates and serves as a principal and financial advisor. He provides investment advisory services to clients, focusing on corporate and public retirement plans, endowments, foundations, and healthcare institutions. Andy aims to fuel growth through customized programs that are practical, research-grounded, and client-centric.
Prior to joining the firm, he served as an Ellwood 401(k) Investment Committee member and was head of sustainable investing. Andy holds a Bachelor of Science degree in finance from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
- Bachelor of Science degree in finance from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Chartered Financial Analyst
- Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst
- FSA Credential Holder
- CFA® Institute
- CFA® Society of Colorado
- Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst Association
Awards & Recognition
- NAPA Aces: Top 100 Retirement Plan Advisors Under 40 | 2024
- NAPA Top DC Advisor Teams | 2022 (CAPTRUST Greenwood Village)