Brian Mitchell is a principal and financial advisor based in Montgomery, AL.
Brian joined CAPTRUST in 2020 from Welch Hornsby, an independent, fee-only investment advisory firm, where he served as a client advisor for more than 25 years.
In his role as principal and financial advisor for CAPTRUST, Brian works closely with high-net-worth individuals and families to assist them in bringing order and purpose to their financial lives. He helps to ensure the various financial decisions they make along with all their available assets and resources are coordinated and working towards the specific goals and dreams important to them and their family. Brian also consults on endowments, foundations, and corporate retirement plans.
Brian holds the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER® (CFP®) designation and is also a Certified Private Wealth Advisor® (CPWA®).
Brian and his wife, Leigh, are the parents of two sons.
- Bachelor of Science degree in business from Auburn University
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Certified Private Wealth Advisor
- Member, Board of Trustees for the Alabama Christian Academy
- Former Board Member and President, Agape of Central Alabama