Bruce Graham is an institutional retirement plan advisor based in Greenwich, CT.
Bruce joined CAPTRUST in 2013 as vice president and financial advisor and is responsible for providing retirement plan advisory services to corporate fiduciaries and investment management services to endowments and foundations. Bruce is motivated by the connections he forges with his clients. Prior to joining the firm, Bruce served as senior managing director with Clearbrook Global and has worked in the industry since 1981.
When he is not in the office or with a client, Bruce enjoys participating in racquet sports, soccer, and sailing.
- Bachelor of Arts degree in economics from Bucknell University
- Master of Business Administration degree from Stern School of Business
- Chartered Financial Analyst
- Member, Saint Saviours Church
- Member, Swim Across America
Awards & Recognition
- NAPA Top DC Advisor Teams | 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022 (CAPTRUST Greenwich)