Christopher Krakowski is an institutional advisor based in Chicago, IL.
Chris joined CAPTRUST in 2021. As a principal, he serves endowments, foundations, corporations, and high-net-worth families. He aims to fuel growth and mitigate risks. Chris offers our clients customized programs that are practical, research-grounded, and goal-oriented.
Chris joined us from Ellwood Associates—a comprehensive financial services firm—where he served as a senior consultant. In this role, Chris was responsible for the firm’s asset allocation research and risk modeling. He was also a member of the capital markets committee and led opportunistic manager research.
Prior to joining Ellwood, Chris worked at Allstate Investments as an investment analyst in the portfolio management group. He earned Bachelor of Science degrees in both economics and finance from Marquette University.
- Bachelor of Science degree in economics & finance from Marquette University
- Chartered Financial Analyst
- Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst
- Financial Risk Manager
- CFA® Institute
- CFA® Society of Chicago
- Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst Association
- Global Association of Risk Professionals
Awards & Recognition
- NAPA Top DC Advisor Teams | 2022 (CAPTRUST Chicago)